Sharing your Passion to Help Grow our Industry’s Talent
Whether it’s mentoring a college student, planning a golf tournament, speaking at a career fair or serving on one of the PMA Foundation committees, there are multiple ways you can get involved in the PMA Foundation’s mission to attract, develop and retain talent for the global produce industry.
Share your knowledge and passion for the produce industry, volunteer your time and talents today and join more than 100 industry members nationwide who are helping to grow our industry’s talent.
Volunteer to Serve on the PMA Foundation Board of Directors or Committee
Click on the Board or Committees below to read the job description.
To apply for the PMA Foundation’s Fundraising or Talent Development Committees please click on button below (you will need your PMA log-in to complete application). For the PMA Foundation Board of Directors please contact Margi Prueitt at email@example.com or +1 (302) 607-3074.
Volunteer to Participate on one of our Advisory Committees
Click on the Advisory Committees highlighted below to read the job description.
- Joe Nucci Memorial Golf Tournament
- Tip Murphy Memorial Golf Tournament
- Career Pathways at NEPC
- Career Pathways at FPFC
- Women’s Fresh Perspectives Advisory Committee
- Leadership Symposium Advisory Committee
To apply for the Women’s Fresh Perspectives or Leadership Symposium Advisory Committees please click on the button below (you will need your PMA log-in to complete application). For more information on our other Advisory Committees please contact Michele Hoffman at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (302) 607-2190.
Volunteer to Work with University Students
- Career Ambassadors Network
- Career Pathways Student Mentor: A volunteer network of passionate industry professionals who serve as mentors to university students at industry events that feature our Career Pathways programs.
- University Outreach & Awareness: Volunteers who share information with students and faculty about the benefits and rewards of a career in the fresh produce industry by visiting Universities classrooms and career fair.
For more information on our Career Ambassadors Network please contact Alicia Calhoun at +1 (302) 607-3057 or email@example.com.