Throughout the PMA Foundation’s history, gifts from generous individuals and corporations have been vital to supporting our mission to attract, develop and retain talent. Today financial support remains more important than ever.
As a way to say thank you and to honor those who have demonstrated to industry members their commitment for helping to ensure a stronger, smarter global supply chain for generations to come, the PMA Foundation has a variety of contributor recognition programs in place. Please view the links below to learn more and see current members.
Industry Talent Fund,
PMA Foundation’s Annual Campaign
Recognizes both corporate and individual annual contributions to the PMA Foundation.
- Membership is offered when at least one gift to the Industry Talent Fund is made in a calendar year (January 1 – December 31)
Recognizes industry members, who value our vision, take pride in our work to attract, develop and retain talent and plan for our future by including the PMA Foundation in their estate plans.
- Membership is offered when a contributor lets us know that they have named the PMA Foundation as a benefactor in their will, trust, life insurance, retirement or other estate plans, such as charitable gift annuities
- Membership is open to all friends of the PMA Foundation
Recognizes consistent philanthropic loyalty of industry members to the PMA Foundation.
- Membership is offered when at least one gift is made during the calendar year for ten or more consecutive years to the PMA Foundation
- Both capital and annual campaign gifts are used to calculate total years of giving
Recognizes industry members significant giving and commitment to the PMA Foundation over one year or more.
- Membership is offered when total giving over lifetime to the PMA Foundation falls into giving levels
- Total giving is calculated to include all capital and annual campaign contributions
For more information about our contributor recognition programs or our acknowledgement process, please contact Michele Hoffman at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +1 (302) 607-2190.