Planning an Event to Benefit the PMA Foundation?
Thank you for your interest in planning an event to benefit the PMA Foundation for Industry Talent. From hosting a dinner party, to organizing a golf tournament or tennis match, to donating proceeds from product sales, there are countless ways that you can raise funds to help further the mission of PMA Foundation.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOU GET STARTED
The funds raised from third party events will help support the mission of the PMA Foundation for Industry Talent – Help sustain a vibrant global produce industry through its most valuable resource…people.
The PMA Foundation is a charitable, 501(c)3, tax-exempt organization. We follow all IRS regulations for charitable giving and acknowledgments while tracking any changes that may affect event fundraising, gift acknowledgment and gift receipts.
Third Party Events should complement the mission, image and core values of the PMA Foundation. Companies or organizations whose mission conflicts with the mission or core values of the PMA Foundation may not organize events to benefit the PMA Foundation.
The following guidelines provide helpful information for planning a successful fundraising event and generally define the extent to which the PMA Foundation can provide services for your event, however additional policies and procedures may apply.
If you have any questions please contact Michele Hoffman at +1 (302) 607-2190 or email@example.com.
What We Can Do to Help You
• Offer advice and expertise related to event planning.
• Provide a letter of authorization to be used to validate the authenticity of the event and its organizers.
• Create collateral materials to help promote your event.
• Produce acknowledgment letters to individual donors.
What We Cannot Do to Help You
• Provide on-site staff or volunteer support at your event.*
• Provide insurance coverage.
• Provide funding or reimbursement for expenses.*
• Solicit sponsorship revenue for your fundraising activities.*
• Provide celebrities or professional athletes for your event.
• Provide publicity: newspaper, radio, TV coverage, etc.*
• Provide mailing lists of contributors, employees, volunteers or vendors.*
• Provide PMA or PMA Foundation letterhead, place event fliers, posters or distribute other promotional materials throughout PMA or PMA Foundation events/programs, or guarantee attendance of staff.*
*except as mutually agreed upon during event approval